Monday, August 10, 2009

California Beauty SLIM N LIFT Silhouette

California Beauty SLIM N LIFT Silhouette :: RM60.00
::OFFER:: RM50

All of your problem areas are targeted at once:
- Flattens protruding tummy
- Slims thighs & hips firmly, but gently
- Firms & lifts butt
- Cotton gusset keeps you dry




Size Waist (inches)
M 26 - 35
L 33 - 40
XL 35 - 43
XXL 41 - 49
XXXL 50 - 62

Colours available: Black/Skin Colour
Testimoni:



Posted on Mar 31, 2008, 10:40 pm by Reanee
This product is wonderful. The best that I have tried. It really does what it says. I would definitely reorder this product again. It sucks up all of the ugly rolls and makes your clothes look and feel better. Its the best.......
Posted on Mar 26, 2008, 2:32 am by Catherine
I love the fact that you can wear your own bra!!!
Posted on Mar 20, 2008, 11:32 pm by Olga
i tried a lot of this type of products this one is the best .... really sucking up all the ugly parts !!!!
Posted on Mar 20, 2008, 1:40 pm by Lorraine
I just received my product at work, ran into the bathroom to try one on, and I LOVE IT!! I look good and it feels comfortable! I highly recommend Slim n Lift.
Posted on Mar 3, 2008, 1:02 pm by Janet
This is a great product.
Posted on Mar 2, 2008, 11:14 pm by Lydia
I had ordered the slim-n-lift supreme after I had to have surgery, my doctor suggested an undergarment to hold everything together so I wouldn't have so much pain. Well, while I was waiting for my slim-n-lift I tried everything else I could but nothing helped. I recently received my slim-n-lift and I have been wearing it every day now. I do not have any pain and it holds me together wonderfully. I ordered the extras but I haven't had the chance to try them yet. I was told that I would not be able to wear a bra for weeks or maybe months, but today I wore my bra with an under wire because I had on my slim-n-lift over my scars, it's only been three weeks. Not to mention that I look a full size smaller. I had trouble picking the correct size, I am between sizes but it worked out just right. Thank you slim-n-lift!!!! I will definitely tell everyone that I am happy with your product!!!!!
Posted on Jan 15, 2008, 8:26 am by Tamara
I received my Slim & Lift and couldn't wait to get it on. I have tried several other brands and they hurt my back. This product is extremely comfortable and does exactly what it says it will do. I want to add this to my business. Every woman should have several of these. You will want to wear it EVERYDAY!
Posted on Jan 8, 2008, 8:34 pm by Faye
Well I wore my slim n lift for the first time today and I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable and convenient it was. I will order more for sure.Thanks
Posted on Dec 7, 2006, 2:40 am by Cheryl
slim n lift has really changed my dressing habits drastically, I now feel comfortable wearing just about anything. Thank you slim n lift. awesome
Posted on Dec 7, 2006, 2:13 am by Mike
I love my slim & lift it fits and feel great around my hips. I've had 2 total hip replacements. It gives me the support I need on my feet all day. It does work on men to Im a 46 male I just love it

26 comments:

anne said...

Salam...

California Beauty SLIM N LIFT Silhouette ni masih available lagi?

riss said...

wslm..
yes..masih available. nk order, sila email atau sms..TQ

Unknown said...

masih available lagi?

riss said...

mazatul..yes..ada lg

rusniza said...

salam......

Califonia Beauty Silhouette masih available lagi tak sekarang? Nak tanya, harga yg ditawarkan tu untuk sehelaikan? Kalau available lagi saya nak booking 4 helai. Once after you reply back if it is still available, I'll bank in to one of your account number.

Ain said...

Akak ni free size ke?

riss said...

ada saiz M - XXXL

Anonymous said...

dear,

pinggang 30, punggung 42

nak pakai saiz apa ye

riss said...

boleh pakai L

nurhidayu_yahaya said...

salam... nak tanye ade lg ker item ni? pinggang saya saiz lebih kurang 36 ke 37... punggung saiz lebih kurang 41 ke 42

rini said...

Salam... masih ada stock lagi ? XXl ? boleh hantar ke Singapura?

riss said...

Wslm..ye stok masih ada. email kpd sy ye

Anonymous said...

pinggang 27, punggung 38, size apa yang sesuai?

riss said...

boleh pakai M

ayashinomori said...

salam..kak,ada lagi tak size m kaler skin?rege stil rm 50 kan

Anonymous said...

produk ni originaly same cam yg kt Quantum Showcase kn? Ad lg stok n mcm mne nk order

Anonymous said...

err..mcm ne nk cntct akak tok order product ni

riss said...

product ni bukan produk quantum showcase. tapi imported dr china. tp ada customer yg dh try kedua-dua komen, yg ini lebih bagus & lebih tahan lasak.

stok masih ada. utk order, boleh email atau sms sy.

Lynn said...

sy tgh cari untuk 3/4 sleeve body slimming.. ade x?

aku_irra_hasdira said...

salam..saya cik_nur_irra@yahoo.com...dah hantar email mengandungi alamat n no tel saya dan bukti selepas pembayaran kepada pihak puan melalui akaun cimb..harap tindak balas dengan kadar segera dari pihak puan..terima kasih..

riss said...

hasdira, TQ for payment. Your Poslaju Tracking No.:
EM016272721MY

Anonymous said...

Salam,

Saya berminat ngan produk ni. Tp masalah sy ialah pinggang 37 inci tp punggung 50 inci. boleh pakai saiz apa ye? Ada lg stok ker?

Anonymous said...

betul2 berkesan ke produk ni kak? takut jugak tak berkesan.he he

Unknown said...

Salam,

Nak tanya klu nak di pakai selepas bersalin boleh ke? Sb bedung biasa makan masa n susah nak ke toilet. Klu skrg my waist around 31inch n butt 42inch sesuai size apa? Price masih lagi rm50 ke? ada stock lg ke?

Anonymous said...

kalau berat dlm 65kg kne pakai saiz pe yek???

Anonymous said...

Askum nak tanya barang neyh masih ada stock lg x